[section background_color=”#fff” background_image_path=”” top=”10″ bottom=”10″]
June 23rd – 1pm CST
Sensitive data is extremely important to protect for your organization. Release of public records, data breaches, and simple sharing between parties can cause unnecessary distress and costs when names, addresses, credit card numbers, etc. become public. Personally Identifiable Information, or PII, is any data that could potentially enable identification of a specific individual. This data being made public can dramatically increase the potential for identity theft and removes the level of anonymity necessary in public disclosures.
With a single disclosure breach reaching an estimated cost as high as seven million dollars ($7m) and affecting all manner of agencies, corporations, and hospitals across the globe every year, why regret not securing your documents at the point of capture?
TEAM’s Redaction Engine utilizes multiple technologies to scan for and identify sensitive data and then enables automatic redaction of that information in subsequently generated PDFs.
Join this Webinar to secure your organization’s future and protect from unnecessary litigation due to a preventable data breach.
Features & Benefits
- Ability to handle both scanned and electronic data
- High accuracy in field recognition with confidence threshold
- Maintain compliance protocols such as HIPPA, PCI, and many more
- Integrated into Oracle WebCenter Content 11g & 12c
- Reporting via search analytics
- Pattern Recognition (regex and basic) redacts information such as:
- SS number
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Identification number/medical forms
- Credit Card numbers